The Recruitment event is to be held at:
The event will run from 4pm till 7pm and includes a presentation by the CEO at 6pm.
Are you looking for a challenging career that can really help children and young people excel and achieve their potential? Do you aspire to being part of a real passion and drive to improve standards, opportunities and outcomes for children and young people in the north of England?
Come along to one of our Trust recruitment open evenings and find out more about working in one of the largest and most successful multi academy trusts in the north of England. How have we achieved this? Come along and find out.
We will have representatives from the following areas available during the evening to talk to you:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Directors of Education (secondary)
- Subject Directors from the core subjects (Maths, English and Science)
- Subject Directors from other subject areas including Humanities and MFL
- Leadership including middle and senior management (Heads of department, Assistant Principal, Vice Principal, Principal and Executive Principal)
- Central team functions including Human Resources, Finance, ICT and Facilities
If you are an NQT, support staff, or experienced teacher, we would be really pleased to meet you and talk about how we work together to continue to improve outcomes and support our children and young people to achieve their dreams!
This could be the evening that leads you to an exciting opportunity in the next step of your career.