Are you looking for a challenging career that can really help children and young people excel and achieve their potential? Do you aspire to being part of a real passion and drive to improve standards, opportunities and outcomes for children and young people in the north of England?
Come along to our Trust recruitment open evening and find out more about working in one of the largest and most successful multi academy trusts in the north of England. How have we achieved this? Come along and find out.
We will have representatives from the following areas available during the evening to talk to you:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Directors of Education (secondary and primary)
- Executive Principals (primary)
- Directors of Learning (primary)
- Subject Directors from the core subjects (Maths, English and Science)
- Subject Directors from other subject areas including Humanities and MFL
- Leadership, including middle and senior management (Heads of Department, Assistant Principal, Vice Principal, Principal, Heads of Academy and Executive Principal)
- Central team functions including Human Resources, Finance, ICT and Facilities
If you are a NQT, support staff, or experienced teacher, we would be really pleased to meet you and talk about how we work together to continue to improve outcomes and support our children and young people to achieve their dreams!
This could be the evening that leads you to an exciting opportunity in the next step of your career.
Register to attend on Eventbrite or send an email to email@example.com or by telephoning 0345 196 0095, or simply just turn up on the evening.
**If you are looking to train to be a teacher with Delta please visit the School Direct and Get into Teaching events or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information**